Today I saw a large yellow bird at the Mendenhall glacier. A tender mercy of the Lord. It stayed long enough for me to get out the binoculars. Fun. It has turned out to be a difficult week for me. It began with a dance with the Young Adults and I seemed to think I needed to dance. That was scary all right. Then I began teaching the seminary kids at 6:00 each morning. I have been going but it is a different story to teach. It is a very active sport. I am moving and on task constantly. So I am really a preparer. It takes me about 30 minutes to study content and 2 hours to prepare the presentation so they are awake and love coming. I believe I was successful. Along with that we still had the Young Adults on Monday, Wednesday (that I thought I needed to do cupcakes by the millions. So labor intensive. Two days of standing and cooking in a difficult environment) With Baldur teaching the Young Adults on Wednesday. The Missionaries for dinner Thursday. And again seminary. We went to the glacier again and took a walk and had pizza. Otherwise, we are doing the normal things. Working, eating, sleeping etc. Nothing else new. We love skypeing with you all. Thanks for keeping us in touch. We are happy for Spenser and Jessica. Things are going well for them That’s good. Two students on the honor roll this week. One going to BYU. One loving his mission. That’s wonderful. Good Job Everybody.
We love you.
Mom and Dad, Omi and Grandpa